1. Forward your application by post, email or in person
Download our application forms:
With your completed form, please include:
- A copy of your child’s three most recent report cards (if applicable)
- A copy of your child’s birth certificate or passport
- Application fee of $250.00 (non-refundable) for Grades: JK to 8
- Application fee of $125.00 (non-refundable) for Early Years
2. Arrange for a Personal Day Visit at Richland
After reviewing your application, we will schedule an appointment for you to visit our school and meet with our Head of School, Sandi Fischer, and Admissions Officer, Bessy Bianco. All applicants are welcome to spend a day or two at Richland.
During this visit:
- We will conduct an assessment for students in Grades 1 to 8 to determine their academic abilities.
- For the JK-SK, we use a comprehensive tool to get to know them better.
- For children in Early Years, we schedule a family meeting with our Early Years Lead Teacher.
3. Receive your Offer of Placement
We want to ensure that we are able to meet, and exceed, the needs of all of our students. Decisions are made based on the thoughtful observations and assessment by Richland faculty and staff; and are made in the best interests of the students. Richland’s student population benefits from a range of abilities, and we recognize the potential in every child. Once a decision has been made to offer your child a placement at Richland Academy, you will receive a written offer of placement along with a registration package.